From August 1, 2021. the HEALTH PASS is extended :
- All sheets and towels will be cleaned by an acknowledged laundry company.
- Used towels will be changed every single day.
- Suites will be cleaned and disinfected every day.
- Breakfast will – of course – be prepared with a face mask and lab gloves and will be served either on your private terrace or on the main house terrace (upon request) with a great distance between tables.
- You can use a washing machine and detergent freely.
- The swimming pool is chloric treated and sunbathing chairs won’t be mixed.
People entering public places, such as cafés, restaurants, many places of leisure and culture, guest accomodation etc, will be required to PRESENT a HEALTH PASS which can be achieved with any of the following items :
– A Negative COVID 19 test (PCR or antigen) within the past 48 hours
– A COVID 19 full vaccination certificate
– A COVID 19 test (PCR or antigen) showing a positive result, taken between 11 days and six months prior.
These documents can be digital or in paper form or through the phone Tousanticovid App.
For teens (12 to 17) the HEALTH PASS will be compulsory by September 30.
Within our establishment, we have implemented the following measures:
Organisational preventive measures for your safety
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY
A lot of space for few guests! You can book your suite safely.
Our very big house has three independent suites (each has its own way in): you’ll never be more than nine persons in an over 4.000m2 area.
Each suite has its own terrace with table and chairs and sunbathing chairs for the swimming pool or garden (each has the name of the suite on it), and will be empty at least 24 hours between each client.
Rigorous daily cleaning has always been our #1 priority since the guest house opening in 2013, and are now reinforced with barrier gestures and higher disinfection conditions.
In the village, you can find a drugstore, three medical doctors, nurses.
There is a radiology centre in Vence (6 kms) and hospitals in Nice and Cagnes-sur-mer (about 20 kms)
WHERE CAN YOU EAT IN THE AREA?
Breakfast will – of course – be prepared with a face mask and lab gloves and will be served either on your private terrace or on the main house terrace (upon request) with a great distance between tables.
You can eventually order dinner at the guest house, we’ll provide “plateaux gourmands” and serve them on your private terrace.
You can also walk to the village (10 minutes) and find:
- Very good restaurants; some offer takeaways.
- Food stores: butcher, bakery, grocery stores.
- A few supermarkets are at 10 minutes drive.
THE SWIMMING POOL
The outdoor swimming pool is chloric treated according to physical, chemical and microbiological standards and an outside shower is at your disposal.
Shower with soap will be compulsory when you enter the pool area and social distancing measures will have to be respected between people and sunbathing chairs (one per person with the suite name on it).
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BOOKING
Under the given circumstances, you pay only when you check in (no advance payment will be required) and usual cancellation conditions won’t implement, if you tell us early enough.
If Covid 19 is suspected on arrival or during the stay, we reserve the right to require you to immediately consult a doctor. If his diagnosis validates the suspicion of Covid 19, your stay will be canceled and you will have to pay the price of the nights spent before leaving the establishment; no indemnity or damage can be claimed.
If We, the owners were obliged to cancel your stay (total or partial) due to an event beyond our control (serious and / or contagious disease type Covid-19, serious injury, death, of one or / and the other of the owners) intervened between the reservation and end of stay dates, no compensation or damage can be claimed.
We are ready to welcome you. Take a great care of yourselves and your sibblings.
Nadine & Jean-Yves.